Something big to come?

Anyone else feel like this is a minor update? No major announcements about this update apart from the 787 being paid and this update was released all of a sudden. Something just feels incomplete.

9 Likes

Well Global Flight is coming up so I guess that’s a pretty big update.

14 Likes

Maybe waiting till it drops on IOS until they make the announcement

14 Likes

I would say 3 new aircraft plus several reworks is definitely NOT a “minor update.” And yes global flight is coming in the future.

11 Likes

Actually no, for me this is great! The biggest release will be Global Flight.

1 Like

As it was pointed out before:

2013: “WE WANT WING FLEX”
2014: “WE WANT WING FLEX”
2015: “WE WANT WING FLEX”
2016: here, we released wing flex
2016: “ok, WE WANT EVERYTHING ELSE”

You guys are animals ;p

78 Likes

Hahah this is only the truth, I’m so satsified right now. I just don’t understand all the complaints like the wrong shade hahah. @philippe

4 Likes

I more think this is a very very big update. There has been 4 new planes added, 787-8, 787-9, 787-10 and the 777-200LR. And that means many new liveries has also been made. Along with that there has been new commands added to the ATC mode. And FDS has really made the 787 very nice with the 4K textures and the wing flex. And… Let’s not forget they have improved performance for older devices:)

3 Likes

I’m terrified that global flight will be a subscription or live only feature. I would be happy to pay anything for a one time purchase that allowed me to play it on solo. 🙂

1 Like

They did. Hopefully I can fly with me iPad 2 without crashing every second.

You never know p, but maybe the devs are being cheeky and holding some thing big back? My hope is it could be a Concorde, even though it almost guaranteed isn’t.

Hahaha . We are all like that. Poor devs.

A concorde is no good when you can only fly at 550kts ground speed max!

I seriously hope one of these is next…

Working landing lights

Cockpit flood lights

Taxiway Lights

DC-10 - MD-11

CRJ Overhaul

757/767 Overhaul

5 Likes

That would make hommie 757 over the 787 now. I wish for the same but alas that is far from this time.

1 Like

The restriction is 550gs below 40000ft. So we can still have the Concorde.

1 Like

I’d say this was a pretty big update

1 Like

I still think there should be smoke on landings

2 Likes

I hope it is terminals

2 Likes

The next huge update we know about is the global flight update, possibly the biggest update the sim has ever seen.

2 Likes