Someone’s Breaking the Sound Barrier in an XCUB right now

Hey just a little shoutout to whoever is going 2000 knots at 100,000 in an Xcub over ZUUU right now. Can someone explain this?

9 Likes

Did you not hear that NASA is trying to get a bush plane to the moon? You must be living under a rock or something.

18 Likes

That’s not me, but I do that all the time.

Just climb as fast as you can while maintaining some airspeed. Once you break 70,000 or 80,000, you’ll start to gain a lot of ground speed and you can climb super quickly.

I’ve reached Mach 18 before. I made it from KJFK to YSSY in about an hour and a half.

15 Likes

Well I crossed the atlantic in about 20 minutes… and crashed into Old Man Jenkins’ farm field and burning his wheat. with the impact from the SR22. You can actually gain fuel as your fuel burn decreases to the point it’s negative.

9 Likes

I just don’t get it because thus guy is on expert and I mean you can’t even get that high or fast in an F18

2 Likes

It’s a glitch that seem to affect all “Bush” Type planes. Or it was intentional idk

1 Like

What if IF has Easter eggs and we just found one

2 Likes

We found that great Atari breakout easter egg some time ago. Unlikely it is.

4 Likes

So wait how’s this guy not getting violations though

2 Likes

Not receiving violations may, and I’m only guessing here that it’s also a part of the glitch. Would make sense as there has been many pilot out there even mMods and Staff alike who has flown certain GA aircraft insanely high and fast.

In other words a undercover Concorde 😜

3 Likes

Makes sense. This is really funny though so to whoever’s flying this if you can see this, please teach us how!

2 Likes

Story time: I was flying to ZUUU in an Airbus A330 and I had left my phone cause it was a four and a half hour flight. After like 2 hours I checked to make sure everything was going fine and I didn’t know why, but I saw the plane to start turning at a weird angle and didn’t know what was going on because I’m dumb but I made an emergency landing at some random airport only to discover, THAT I TURNED OFF ONE OF THE ENGINES WITHOUT KNOWING! thank you for your time, happy flights!

2 Likes

I did that on takeoff one time on accident lol I thought the game broke. At least u landed it!

3 Likes

That’s just DARPA testing their new Hypersonic Missile 😉

3 Likes

This guy has passed the vibe check

5 Likes

This is why NASA hasn’t launched rockets back to the moon yet, they’ve been making this plane.

2 Likes

It’s real easy to do actually.

1 Like

What? How do do that? I tried pitching the nose up but it stalled and crashed.

2 Likes

You have to change the pitch a little at a time to maintain airspeed (nose up decreases airspeed, nose down increases airspeed)

1 Like

Ohh definitely

1 Like