Somebody let me in europe @MAD BCN LHR

hello everyone

i might make a 2nd topic but i dont feel i could make pictures from just one airport into its own topic so im choosing 10 from across all three airports

unfortunately they will be slightly less quality as every single one of them were shot through airport windows and dealing with reflections was a problem but i think all of them are fine.

enjoy

the first aircraft i spotted the entire trip was this Shenzhen A330 blasting out of BCN bound for China

a Jet2 737-800 taxies out for departure at BCN

easyjet departing off into a nice golden hour of it weren’t hindered by glass windows

following the easyjet was this ITA Neo bound for Rome

hell yeah

guys it’s the crj1000 thing

a nice PlusUltra A330 loading up for a flight to Caracas from Madrid. If only i had known one of their A343’s were at the end of the terminal :(

A Kuwait 77W lands in LHR from Kuwait City

A BA 772 operating a repo flight landing at LHR from Gatwick, a 20 minute flight

finishing my Europe adventure with the China Eastern a330 wearing the “People’s Daily” livery

thanks for viewing

favorite?
0 voters
rate
0 voters
26 Likes

Be grateful that I let u in this time

next time I won’t

Very cool photos @AviationFreak!

1 Like

For having to shoot through glass…not bad!

1 Like

You can put these on JetPhotos they look so good

1 Like

Great shots! Can barely even tell some of these were shot through windows. Nice job!

1 Like

the only one that might have a chance would be the Jet2 one

we’ll see tho

1 Like

Shenzhen could maybe work, as well as Ryanair. Although, the scan for dust tool on Ryanair might reveal glass artifacts in which case it’s a no go

1 Like

That name sounds like something ChatGPT might spit out if you give it the prompt to generate some “cool airline names.”

1 Like

I might need to touch up Shenzhen a little more it still looks a little blue/green to me