Some recent pics! KJFK, KEWR! meetup with @pingu

Hello everyone! While I may not be too active within the Infinite Flight community, I still like to share my spotting images and experiences with fellow av-geeks! So here goes. The first few images were taken at EWR, when I met up with @Pingu! He is such a fun kid and it was a blast! Photos below were either taken on a Sony A7iii or a Sony a9 ii.

Pictured here is a United Boeing 787-10 decelerating on runway 4R at EWR, after a flight from Tel Aviv! (Sony A7iii)

Here is another United 787-10, booming down 4L at EWR, bound for Tel Aviv! (Sony A7iii)

Pictured here is a brand spanking new Evo Blue 77W that belongs to United Airlines! This photo doesn’t have the greatest light and I apologize for that! Any-who, this bird is slowing down on runway 4R, after a flight from London! Sony a7iii (this pic features @Pingu)

Here is a Jetblue A321 banking out of EWR’s 22R, for Sint Maarten! (Sony a7iii)

Well, well, well. The infamous Canarsie climb! This day, I was out spotting with @jfkjetsofficial (on Instagram) and we managed to catch this 789 banking out of JFK’s runway 31L! This aircraft was bound for LHR! (Sony a9 ii)

This LATAM 787-8 following the intense Canarsie bank out of JFK, bound for SCL!

Last but certainly not least, a China Southern banks out of 31L at JFK, bound for CAN! This is the 787th Dreamliner ever made!

To conclude, I hope you really enjoyed! You can find more pictures like these on my instagram, @spotting.ny!

Thanks for reading and looking at my photos!

65 Likes

Much better than mine haha

23 Likes

You are doing amazing! This was a fun day! :)

1 Like

How can you take photos in a suitable place? I am very curious.

1 Like

You have…an A7iiii…and an A9ii…

What’d you do, rob JFKJets?

14 Likes

These are really good pictures, especially the Virgin Atlantic 787-9 & the UA Evo Blue landing from LHR!

2 Likes

thanks ran! :)

2 Likes

I would’ve gotten it, but a fat tree got in my way… >:(

3 Likes

I love the B767 Austrian airline😍😍

1 Like

Hahahahaha! I borrowed the A9 ii from him when at JFK! The A7iii was rented, as I am getting it for Christmas and want to get familiar with the tech!

A7iii for Christmas dangggggggg that’s a hefty gift lol. I’m assuming you’ll get the 100-400 GM too?

3 Likes

Wowza! Very nice photos!

1 Like

Yeah man! That’s exactly the combo I went with. I’m pumped about it! Whenever your in town we gotta get together!

1 Like

Thanks so much good sir!

1 Like

@AndrewWu how many more times am i gonna see your British Airways A350 shot in a photo competition on Instagram tho? That’s the real question!! 🤣🤣 #iykyk

3 Likes

Until I find something better lol

3 Likes

come to kennedy - while the SQs 359s are here!!

That 3rd one reminds me of VariableCraft!

Excellent pics!

2 Likes

travel isn’t high on my list of things to do right now but maybe sometime next spring/summer

1 Like

I’m not on his level yet, but thanks so much!

1 Like