"Some Pictures" (Featuring Tyler Shelton) - Vol. 3

Hey, All -

Here is today’s set of nice pictures I took during my flight from KHPN-KJFK in a Cessna Citation. Today’s pictures are a bit unique because I ran into @Tyler_Shelton on short final at KJFK. I also included a short video I took because it was a good camera angle - turn sound on when watching because I added some nice music. I promised you some nice pictures Tyler, so here they are! I hope you like them, and dropping a like on this post would always be greatly appreciated - thanks :)

Tyler was in a Delta A330-300 (KSAN-KJFK), and I was in a Cessna Citation (KHPN-KFJK).

1. Tyler holding short runway 22R (waiting for me to land lol so he can cross).

1. Tyler taxing (about to hold short) with me coming over the runway.

1. Tyler taxing in between 22L & 22R after just exiting the runway.

1. Another angle of Tyler holding short runway 22R.

1. Close up of Tyler’s cockpit taxing in between 22L & 22R.

1. Tyler touching down on runway 22L at KJFK (the best airport ever).

1. Same as #2 but different angle.

1. Tyler holding short while I am about to exit the runway.

1. Tyler just after exiting runway 22L.

1. Short video of Tyler taxing in between runways 22R & 22L about to hold short of runway 22R. There is no thumbnail or description because I only made this video for this topic. I am also sorry for the quality of the video it is not amazing because of Youtube. It is 1080p HD, however, not 4k.

* SOUND ON *

Thank you all for viewing this topic, and as usual, stay tuned for the next pictures I have coming.

Also thank you to Tyler for using the A330 because it really helped make the shadows & dramatic appearance of the images/video look stunning when editing.

Thank you everyone, and have a nice night.

-American

Previous Topic:

24 Likes

(Forgot to mention the server was Expert Server)

Images today might be delayed due to the fan trailer I am working on.

I know what you’re really missing out on…

Nice shots mate, I guess it was an interesting hop across HPN to JFK, someone was bound to do it! 😆

12 Likes

I think this means a delta test flight on the A330(reworked)

1 Like

Yeah KHPN is my nearest airport so I wanted to fly out of there.

1 Like

Idk it may or may not be reworked 🤷 We will see…

1 Like

Nice pictures. Didn’t realise the expert server was black and white, must be me.

8 Likes

They are not black and white…

The video is my favorite though…

Hint hint… this might be apart of a future fan trailer 😉

Cool video, I even turned sound on. Then turned it off immediately.

A splash of colour would go a very long way. I get the editing style, but visually it’s dull. Just some advice.

9 Likes

Maybe try out going for this realistic style that’s a tad lighter (pic from the IF hashtag on IG). However this is only my personal preference!

Here is what I mean

3 Likes

@Air_Boss you are famous now hehe 😉

1 Like

I caught him on Live Flight and was thinking if t has to do with the A333 but no speculating Amazing Shots though

1 Like

AND AH YES THE MUSIC IN THE VIDEO BRINGS BACK MY ELEMENTARY DAYS (sentence)

1 Like

I wonder if Tyler did a realistic arrival 😡

2 Likes

Also. That song was popular in 2015. Are you in 6th grade? 😂

4 Likes

I should probably say elementary days LMAOOOO

1 Like

And if you want proof let me know but that song was good back in the day

How about you stop being a plonker and let the lad edit his pictures the way he wants to

9 Likes