“Some Pictures” Vol. 4LOCATION: TNCM
Hey, All -
I wanted to share some more nice pictures I took at TNCM. I understand that the KLM 747 had sadly been retired long ago, but who said it was bad to bring back some history? I hope you enjoy the images and as always, if you drop a like that would be greatly appreciated. Also, all feedback is welcome in the comments section of this topic. 😊
- 747-400 KLM lining up runway 10 at TNCM.
- 747-400 KLM rotating off the runway.
- 747-400 KLM pushing back from the gate (viewing from terminal window).
- Another angle of the 747-400 rotating off the runway.
- 747-400 KLM pushing back from the gate (another angle).
- Overhead zoom-in of the cockpit of the 747-400.
- Overhead of the queen just after she rotated off the runway.
- Another angle of the 747 rotating off the runway.
- Another overhead of the 747 after rotation.
- 747-400 KLM during the rotation.
Thank you all for viewing my topic, and stay tuned for Vol. 5 soon! 😊