Some Photos about my flight today in Indonesia

😍❤️

•The scenario is located in southern Indonesia and shows various coastal landscapes and some mountains and volcanoes.

• this flight I made a few minutes ago on the Expert Server with a Boeing 777-300ER Garuda Indonesia with the pre-established route from Jakarta International Airport to Denpasar Nigurah Rai International Airport with total flight time of 1 hour 17 minutes

19 Likes

I think this should be in #screenshots-and-videos

2 Likes

Oh, yea.I did not find…thanks

Hey, nice photos!

As Abudy mentioned, the topic should be in #screenshots-and-videos. However, you should fill these in before posting in the category, otherwise, your thread risks being locked.

1) Background to the photos

2) Detailed Flight Information including servers, time, route

3) Photos

After you fill these in, you can move it to the correct category (click on the pencil icon to edit your initial post).

By the way, I actually really like the way you compiled the pictures together before posting (it makes them seem “neater”).

4 Likes

Interesting screenshot formatting, never thought of putting a couple into one. It looks nice!

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Wow, they look pretty nice !

4 Likes

I’ll need to do a flight in Indonesia a lot of these photos look beautiful.

2 Likes

Nice pics!😍

2 Likes

Those are some nice pics. That is an amazing way to format pics, it’s only one photo, but there’s a lot of mini photos, so technically it’s not exceeding the 10 photo rule.

Do you mind if I use this format in the future for my topics @IF_AMERICA_DO_SUL?

2 Likes

You can use this type of format, but not these photos. are my properties. good luck with your photos😉😁

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.