Some of the Best Scenic Shots | Infinite Flight Simulator

Hey everyone. Here are some amazing pictures I have accumulated (all taken by me) over the past year or “quarantine”. I hope you like them and if you wish to use them please dm me separately about it or else I will get very mad if someone takes them without permission because I worked really hard with these.

(I think you can determine the locations based off of the image and liveries)

Gonna upload some more give me a sec…

13 Likes

If I counted everything correctly, you posted 23 pictures in the first post and 9 additional pictures in your reply, which is waaay over the 10 photo limit for the category. I suggest you split it into 3-4 separate topics, each posted at least 1 day from the other one, as per, again, category rules

4 Likes

Oh sorry. I will do right now. Apologies.

15 min later…

But good pictures anyway

1 Like

Sorry busy had hw and now I got school.

1 Like

Is it in VNKT?

Still got 23 photos.

2 Likes

Very impressive screenshots! :)

These photos are fantastic! I Love that 747 livery and I actually see it very often when I am controlling…weird! Once again, nice photos and keep flying!

Awesome work @AviatorMan, great photos here!

This one (the one below) is my favorite, it just has that 1960’s vibe to it that makes it awesome.

2 Likes

Guys, leave him alone. They’re great photos. Leave this kind of stuff for the mods to deal with.

2 Likes

But rules are rules and if we let one person get away with it more people are going to o complain that he got away with it but they didn’t. So it beat that everyone follows rules to get the community oranigzed

I agree with following the rules, but if the rules are that important, wouldn’t this topic be closed by now? I think he understands he made a mistake. Quite a few have stated the exact same thing. That’s all I have to say. Not trying to create an arguement.

1 Like

I really like this light, shadow and picture quality😍😍😍

1 Like

Everyone I am sorry about the pictures. I deleted a lot of them and left some for all of you to see. I am just trying to contribute these astonishing pictures to the IFC. I believe a couple extra pictures won’t do any harm.

1 Like

None of these pics were taken at VKNT.