Some minor things...

Love the game, any chance to slow the flaps down on the 757 and the 767? Those things really move! Also, another thing. I’m not sure what the technical word for it is, but for example when the pilot is really working the yoke like in the crosswind or something and the spoilers move with the ailerons. I know everyone is worked up about the 787 and all but it’s the small things like this that make these games really interesting. Of course engine on/off with be the best!

6 Likes

Hi! I’m sure you can only request one feature per feature request. :)

1 Like

Thats True Sir.

1 Like

Turn On/Off engine has been requested.

Maybe we can leave this open as a little discussion on these small things:)

3 Likes

Well said @Carson.
I also would like to see many of these things implemented

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it

1 Like

Haha the 757 and 767 are due for a rework and will most likely be reworked soon. And for the spoiler things, that would be great as well… I believe the Cessna 208 has that feature

Both aircrafts are old models…they need a rework eventually and more liveries!

I don’t mind them, but if a rework is in their future I’m not going to complain about that either. The 767 is my favorite airliner so it’s kind of a soft spot for me. I’d love to see a LOT Polish 767, that was the nicest looking 767 in my opinion.

2 Likes

In my opinion the most beautiful livery in the 767 is Alitalia. Sadly it’s no longer in service.

Yeah Alitalia looks amazing! Anyway, both planes will get a rework soon.

1 Like

Request it anyways, Alitalia on the 767 would look nice.

They never operated the 757, but the livery will be like I don’t know…

1 Like

I read 757 instead of 767.

2 Likes

Nah, Anyways they don’t use it anymore, and I don’t think the livery will fit in the 757, I just don’t like it.

2 Likes