Some lovely pictures for the Christmas Evening! (3D)

My Weekly Screenshots! - A few edited pictures for today. 🎄

Hello!

As my mother is cooking a lovely Christmas dinner for the Christmas Evening, I have decided to edit some of my pictures taken from my previous flights. Since I originate from Poland and live in Ireland, my Polish family celebrates Christmas on the 24th of December for a duration of three days. We don’t eat meat on the 24th.

I hope you guys have a lovely Christmas tomorrow, which is why I will throw away a few pictures from the four flights I attempted last week. I was supposed to create this topic during Sunday but the delay is kinda worth it.

Edits:

• Google Earth.
  • Adobe Mix.
  • Canva.

A celebration of BAVA, “A Very British Farewell”.

This was one massive event. Well done to @Adam_Williams for the great work he has made to BAVA for the past year. A massive amount of people has taken part, including Staff of Infinite Flight to my surprise. Many VA’s has also taken part. I flew with the EIVA call sign. Due to the mass crowds, I have waited half an hour for the queue to pass and after I finally had the clearance to takeoff, my device has suddenly decided to freeze entirely. Oof. 😫

Very well done to all BAVA Staff that organised this event.

Flight Details

Flight Number: BA470
Route: EGLL-LEBL
Time: Noon, 1300Z December 21st.

An LTVA Flight to Heathrow. 🇵🇱

A Regular weekly flight with LTVA. I love Poland and the scenery is Beautiful. Always welcomed to fly to and from Warsaw. WAW-LHR is my favourite route with the Boeing 737-8. I love the blue coating of LOT aircraft. It was a good flight, except that my device crashed during approach.

Flight Details

Flight Number: LO279
Route: EPWA-EGLL
Time: Noon, 1300Z December 21st.

An EIVA Flight to LFPG ☘️

While Monday passed, I flew to the beautiful city of Paris, before planning a hop (LFPG-KMEM) with Fedex. On the South Coast of England, I passed Luca enroute to Dublin from LIMC. I have decided to fly with the old Aer Lingus livery.
Flight Details

Flight Number: EI520
Route: EIDW-LFPG
Time: Noon, 1300Z December 23rd.

A Flight with FEDEX, MD-11F to JFK.

My next flight took place in Memphis, to fly towards busy New York on the same day. It was a great flight, spotted by community members and a great view of New York’s Manhattan. I felt like it was time to fly the MD-11 again. Surprisingly Memphis was empty during that day. Oh well.

Flight Details

Flight Number: FX1431
Route: KMEM-KJFK
Time: Noon, 1300Z December 23rd.

I hope you have enjoyed my screenshots and comment your favourite! I took a lot of time editing these to finish them in time.

Just to note, I am bad at landings. I will need some practise and what you see here is the final moments before the hard bump. 👍

49 Likes

Lovely pictures!

4 Likes

No, stop! I can’t take how real these look! Actually, don’t stop, they’re just so fabulous, they’re so awesome.Im saving these to my device, they’re too good not to.

I’ll make sure to credit you if I use the photos.

5 Likes

Hopefully one day we can get some stuff like this actually in game! The gates would most likely have to be manually put in, but the rest of the auto gen would be a work of art! Except from the lag, price, and stability of out devices.

2 Likes

These are awesome!

Do you mean Canva?

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, the second last actually looks really good! Keep it up!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Kuba, you’ve outdone yourself this time. These images look awesome! 😍

2 Likes

Not bad, well done.

2 Likes

These look amazing! So realistic!

2 Likes

Love your photos! I also celebrate on the 24th and honestly it gives me this cozy feeling with the shorter days.

2 Likes

Those look 😍. Building don’t look that bad.

2 Likes

So do I. Kind of a weird feeling living in a country where they celebrate Christmas in a different time. Managed to finish the thread right before dinner.

2 Likes

Give the stuff to IF so they can add full buildings like this

3 Likes

I hope they will think up with some idea one day. Starting off with something simple, like Terminal Buildings and Downtown high rises. But I don’t have an idea what will the developers create.

1 Like

Very impressive! Keep making these, they’re so wonderful.

2 Likes

They’re really beautiful, hope to see more😄

2 Likes

Will do more! I promise, felt kind of lazy and school is opening tomorrow. Hopefully by the next weekend.

2 Likes

The google earth edits are really cool! I’ve never seen something like this. Pure amazing. I hope you do more!

1 Like

wow! how did u export the google earth scenery? and that too in 3D?