Some KATL Spotting Pictures

Here’s some spotting pictures from KATL from my most recent trip. Hope you guys enjoy!

IMG_3695|830x444

IMG_2824

64 Likes

Whoa look at those shots!! Someone make this man TL2. These deserve a spot on the forum

10 Likes

Not going to lie. These are some nice photos. Some of the best I have ever seen! I especially like the Southwest picture. LUV it! Great photos! I always enjoy going down to Atlanta. Keep up the great work! I cannot believe you are not TL2! I really do not want this topic to be closed! These pictures are amazing!

Matt

1 Like

Wow! These are really good. You have a lot of skill.

Thanks! I always love the variety in ATL with all the international heavies along with Southwest and Delta specials!

1 Like

Holy cow!! These are absolutely incredible!! What camera do you use?

So I suppose I kinda got to give you the whole spiel about how you need to be TL2 to post in #real-world-aviation:spotting, and to keep liking sharing, and posting and contributing to the form to get there in no time! But I think we might need an exception here, but that comes down to the mods I suppose…

2 Likes

@KPIT why! I am begging a mod to keep this one open.

UPDATE: I just read the whole thing. This post needs to be an exception. These pictures are just out of this world!

1 Like

I use a canon T6 with a 75-300mm lens along with Lightroom for editing.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! Again, great job on the photos!! Love to see more from you in the near future! Keep it up!😀✈️

I love these photos, maby some of the best out there I have seen, but I feel like I need to make him aware of the rules. Nothing against the photos, but it comes to the mods for final say…

1 Like

Dayum those are 🔥
Last one and third one are gorgeous!
Catch an A350?

2 Likes

You are 100% correct. Lets hope the mods keep this one open. But unfortunately rules are rules…

1 Like

@Moritz - a bit of competition eh? 😜

2 Likes

I am in love with the Delta 757😍! Such fantastic shots as well!

2 Likes

Yes I caught the Qatar A350 along with the usual Delta 350

2 Likes

Lol,I wonder if he could top my recent Upload on best if pics

1 Like

Baller photos. Nice work! 💯

Moved this to #real-world-aviation:spotting for ya’ just this one time until you become a TL2 (member).

12 Likes

Deer comes to the rescue 😉
Thanks Deer!

4 Likes

These photos are amazing! I love the Breast Cancer Delta 767!

3 Likes