Some impromptu plane spotting

Took a West Jet 737-800 from yhz to yyz this morning, temp was taken pre boarding, sanitizer was handed out for the seats, but got to see a dash 8 and some AC crj’s in storage at yhz and drove by a dozen or so AC wide bodies stored at yyz. Pretty cool to see as an av geek… landing was atrocious through, probably one the hardest landings I’ve ever experienced.

Lucky, you got to fly…

This topic best fits in #real-world-aviation:spotting, but you don’t have the TL to post there yet.

(And to add on to Ecoops123, there is no set requirement to reach a certain TL, but you’ll probably get there soon enough if you stay active :D)

1 Like

Hey there! Hope you enjoyed your trip on a great airline! 👀

To post in #real-world-aviation (the correct category), you need to be TL2, just contribute, being active more on the forum will get you there! Take a look here to understand further.

I was the first to post 😂… Not on my screen.

1 Like

Yes and no, back to work for about 5 weeks, then have to fly home and quarantine. Ontario is COVID land. I prefer “the safest place in North America” aka Atlantic Canada

1 Like

Yeah I lurk a lot, been a member of IF for 3.5 years!

1 Like

I’ve been planning a trip via Toronto and Charlottetown and ride my bike down to Halifax but the travel restrictions out east don’t look like they’re gonna lift in time :((. You live in an amazing province! Hope you had a nice trip.

TL2 required for RWA as well as photo requirements for spotting pictures.