Some Forum members (and their desire to be a mod)

You can tag mods, just not @ moderators or if you want to flag a topic then you also don’t

That’s not and was never a rule… We just prefer if you find something offensive, you flag it, rather than tag us:)

Enjoy your flags 🤗

Wait, you flagged me?

No, but even if he did, for it to count a moderator would have to confirm it. Or else you would never know, and it wouldn’t count against you.

1 Like

I know this might be a bit late but I see you’re new to the forum. Here’s a link to get you familiar with everything on here 🙂

3 Likes

That kind of thing is exactly what the OP is talking about. People being snidely helpful and fake when not required, or crushing people’s opinions. I see Jan Polet had enough and has left the forum behind. Yet another honest speaker gone.

3 Likes

being overly helpful is a good thing. I’d rather this forum be too friendly than grumpy. If you don’t want too much fuss then don’t reply to the comments, their only trying to be nice :)

1 Like

Well when you have a guest over for the first time, you great them with open hands, right? Well it’s same thing here. I see that you joined 13 hours ago so I’m trying to show the same friendliness as you would when you have someone over for the first time.

All these people want to do is help the community. They have a general desire to be helpful and friendly so let them be.

(Beep Beep) What’s that I hear? (Beep Beep) Oh, thats the sound of my peanut meter going off.

1 Like

Yeah lol you’re abit late to the code peanut call

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Yeah well this new member is aggressive towards me when we just met, and I try to be nice to him and he still is aggressive towards me, what am I suppose to do?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Which member in what thread?

Usually people like that don’t last long here

I so much do not want to become a mod.
I think I’d go crazy.
I do like to help wherever I can though.
I’m also not one to stay quiet, which isn’t always good for me.
Anyway, sometimes the tone could be better. I get why some people get annoyed, me included.
Maybe we could all just relax a bit more.

2 Likes

@Carson… Ok your Tagged… This Tooic has served it purpose in my opinion!
It’s time to put it to bed. Please utilize your good offices and archive it! Nuff Said! MadMax Sends

4 Likes

Since nothing is getting out of hand here I see no reason to shut this down. There’s nothing wrong with people getting their points across.

ConcordeFan