Some Forum members (and their desire to be a mod)

Carson hasn’t been on for an hour. Did he finally go to sleep?

simnerd’s conspiracies

1 Like

I was taking a nap… Sorry:/

8 Likes

Well, we all don’t want nickchans running around everywhere in the forum. Someone’s got to do the dirty work!

5 Likes

Well said. Some people take their role far too seriously, it’s disappointing having watched it from afar.

1 Like

MaxSez: Finally an honest man bravo @CRobert! Bout time someone said it aloud! “Take no prisoners”!

7 Likes

Fair enough @Padi3_14 but what I mean is throwing compliments back and forth at each other when you don’t mean it.
You are a prime example of what I’m talking about. With a post like this.

3 Likes

That seems like a fair thread. Maybe he wanted to see if any opportunities were open.

5 Likes

This is one weird topic…

2 Likes

What surprises me is the amount of likes mods get for putting anything. Mishas reply in the example topic got 13 likes? Yet he didn’t say anything of value.

3 Likes

Because he earned his respect and most of the community looks up to him (only @Carson doesn’t but, he is a different story).

2 Likes

Shhhh, don’t tag the mods you won’t become a valued member of the community 🙀

2 Likes

You can tag mods, just not @ moderators or if you want to flag a topic then you also don’t

That’s not and was never a rule… We just prefer if you find something offensive, you flag it, rather than tag us:)

Enjoy your flags 🤗

Wait, you flagged me?

No, but even if he did, for it to count a moderator would have to confirm it. Or else you would never know, and it wouldn’t count against you.

1 Like

I know this might be a bit late but I see you’re new to the forum. Here’s a link to get you familiar with everything on here 🙂

3 Likes

That kind of thing is exactly what the OP is talking about. People being snidely helpful and fake when not required, or crushing people’s opinions. I see Jan Polet had enough and has left the forum behind. Yet another honest speaker gone.

3 Likes

being overly helpful is a good thing. I’d rather this forum be too friendly than grumpy. If you don’t want too much fuss then don’t reply to the comments, their only trying to be nice :)

1 Like

Well when you have a guest over for the first time, you great them with open hands, right? Well it’s same thing here. I see that you joined 13 hours ago so I’m trying to show the same friendliness as you would when you have someone over for the first time.