Some Forum members (and their desire to be a mod)

So,
Among us normal people in the IF community are a group of members who can only be described as being “a teachers pet.” What I mean is they are the first ones to post a reply to a new guy who doesn’t quite know all the rules. It’s like a wolfs den. With some members just waiting for some poor guy to make one result. They will then proceed to destroy them, with some “constructive criticism.”
To all of you guys it’s obvious that you just want moderator. Why don’t you just let the mods do their job.
And for you guys making posts titled “Who will be moderator next?” And acting like girls in the comments, commenting “Oh it won’t be me” or whatever. I’m sure the mods at the moment and all of us are laughing at how bait (obvious) it is that you are trying to become a mod.

Just saying…

22 Likes

I’m not even a Regular :D

3 Likes

What if its for the benefit of cleaning up the community. :)

You haven’t liked any post on this community. Anyway, I am sure you don’t care. You are most probably not intrested to be a Regular.

4 Likes

@Carson was one of those people. He was made a mod.

2 Likes

I get lots of comments just brush it off man we all say incorrect things once in a while :)

We do appreciate if others help out. There won’t always be a mod online. Oh wait, Carson’s always here. Never mind! ;)

10 Likes

Carson hasn’t been on for an hour. Did he finally go to sleep?

simnerd’s conspiracies

1 Like

I was taking a nap… Sorry:/

8 Likes

Well, we all don’t want nickchans running around everywhere in the forum. Someone’s got to do the dirty work!

5 Likes

Well said. Some people take their role far too seriously, it’s disappointing having watched it from afar.

1 Like

MaxSez: Finally an honest man bravo @CRobert! Bout time someone said it aloud! “Take no prisoners”!

7 Likes

Fair enough @Padi3_14 but what I mean is throwing compliments back and forth at each other when you don’t mean it.
You are a prime example of what I’m talking about. With a post like this.

3 Likes

That seems like a fair thread. Maybe he wanted to see if any opportunities were open.

5 Likes

This is one weird topic…

2 Likes

What surprises me is the amount of likes mods get for putting anything. Mishas reply in the example topic got 13 likes? Yet he didn’t say anything of value.

3 Likes

Because he earned his respect and most of the community looks up to him (only @Carson doesn’t but, he is a different story).

2 Likes

Shhhh, don’t tag the mods you won’t become a valued member of the community 🙀

2 Likes

You can tag mods, just not @ moderators or if you want to flag a topic then you also don’t

That’s not and was never a rule… We just prefer if you find something offensive, you flag it, rather than tag us:)