Some catches in Ho Chi Minh

Earlier in the year, my family and I travelled to Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) for some sightseeing and fun. I didn’t really enjoy it too much - I felt that the city was seriously way too busy, too crowded and overall it was a just very ‘colorful’ and catastrophic mess (I don’t mean that in a bad way, but if you’ve ever been there you’d know what I mean, even crossing the road is a true challenge lol). However there were some pretty cool stuff we did (like visiting the war museum and eating) so I guess it was worth the experience.

On the way back to Kuala Lumpur, there was this section of the airport to the toilets where the windows were placed in a very good spot, so thanks to my need to take a number 1, I was also able to snap some pictures of widebody aircraft. I’d like to apologize for the low quality pictures (crap phone sry) and lack of background info of where the aircraft were headed. Ok enjoy.

And here we are leaving VVTS, you can see how cramped the whole city looks. Also excuse the dirty windows.

Here’s a bonus shot of AirAsia’s first A321 - their new interior is very meh imho.

Thanks for reading the thread g

12 Likes

Nice shots! Vietnam is a beautiful country.

1 Like

I really want to go but I think my fam is going to Saudi.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.