Some Air Traffic Controllers Trolling Pilots

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

🤔. No

5 Likes

Because most the complaints we see now aren’t justified. I can’t imagine what a ranking system would be like.

1 Like

Someone gets ghosted for being an absolute tool, rates the controller bad, effects the controller even if they did the right thing.

There is nothing wrong with the system we have now, all advance controllers are accountable for their ghostings and performance, other controllers frequently fly when not controlling and pick up on things that shouldn’t be happening, and we have a brilliant moderation team who also clamp down on people not quite doing the job right. The system works, if you have a complaint post it, get it answered, if the controller is in the wrong your ghost can be reversed, mistakes happen nobody is perfect

2 Likes

Thats a vivid idea in a way. But when IF live was released people started giving low ratings for waiting for a long period of time.

2 Likes

How do I go about this ghost reversal process, exactly? I was wrongly ghosted yesterday and I even tried contacting the controller about it, but he’s nothing but defensive.

1 Like

If you can’t solve the problem in a PM dialogue directly with the controller, ask a supervisor to join the conversation, like @anon66442947

2 Likes

I always wondered who that was. There was a couple days when I kept running into him as Corporate 211 when I was flying…thought he was following me…haha

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the incident ?

I’m not out to get him, plus he seems to be well-respected in this community. I’m just disappointed by his lack of professionalism and care with this matter.

1 Like

Are you asking me?

Yes regarding whatever complaint you may have

Yes, I will add you to the conversation I already have on it.

1 Like

I tried to tag you in the conversation. Not sure if I did it properly, though.

1 Like

You were not ghosted improperly and I’m not being defensive. I gave you the reason why you were ghosted and you disagree. That doesn’t make it wrong.

2 Likes

The problem has already been handled. Thank you, Joe.

1 Like

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.