[Solved] Violations for my plane flipping

My plane flipped upside down on landing, it was a SR22 I believe, and it told me I would be violated if I continue doing aerobatic stunts. I saw violation, got scared and left. However when I did this, I had revived two vios, and now I’m Grade 3. I was wondering if a mod, or even someone on the community that’s not a mod could explain why this happened for me. Thanks

1 Like

Btw, the flight time is so short because I was attempting the worlds shortest flight. I got to the airport in 45 seconds, and when I landed, the said above happened

1 Like

Did you intentionally try to flip your aircraft upon landing, or did you loose control and it flipped? Or just landed too hard?

1 Like

It was a soft landing, and I never would flip my plane on purpose. I was going to hop between the two airports for a half hour, but then, you know

So the aircraft jumped right after landing and it flipped over?

1 Like

It went down the runway for a bit, it was a short runway, so maybe like 5 seconds, and then it flipped

I was shocked too, this has never happened to me

1 Like

So you went flying down the runway and hit “brakes” and the aircraft flipped over? Were you pushing the yoke down the entire time?

1 Like

Sort of, I was not going very fast on landing, but it did happen when i hit the brakes

Let me see if I can reproduce this. Do you know what your landing speed was and airport?

2 Likes

No, but it was not fast. Do it in solo tho

1 Like

I just attempted this. The airport has tons of unfavorable winds, causing the aircraft to go all over the place. I landed around 50kts, and i landed near fine. I just had one jump. I lifted the yoke up, causing me to slow down, are you sure you lifted the yoke up?

2 Likes

I did this once. You need to keep back pressure on the yoke to get the back wheel down. Too much and you start hopping. If you brake too soon you will flip over. Not the easiest plane to land in IF by a long shot.

2 Likes

Just attempted it again, this time with my yoke down. I crashed. I believe you jumped and applied brakes in a middle of a jump causing you to flip

2 Likes

I don’t remember hopping, I touched down, hit the brakes, and then got violated twice

This also took place yesterday, so the winds might have been different

Also, looking back up, both vios were given at the same time, I thought their was supposed to be 20 seconds in between

Just did it again, but with more extreme winds. I successfully landed at 50kts. I even put brakes on right after landing

1 Like

Now I’m confused…

Aren’t the vios supposed to be spread out tho?

Each violation you get occurs after a 20 seconds time period meaning from the point you see the Violation Warning for the first time, you have 20 seconds to correct yourself, whether that be Overspeed or Aerobatics. The you got another 20 seconds to fix after the first Violation was given, and so on so forth.

So it seems like you were doing aerobatic maneuvers for up to 40 seconds, resulting in 2 violations, I suppose?

1 Like