Solutions for App Related Issues on iOS and Android

I’ve fixed big problem tonight

2 Likes

Thanks man, included Android, pls do a quick readover its fine or not.

1 Like

Four times in a row for me.

1 Like

Really nicely done and with good explanations. Attention to details go along way. Thanks for letting me participate 😎

1 Like

What advantages does ‘Anti-Aliasing’ provide? - should I enable it?

1 Like

It makes your planes less-pixelated. More info here

2 Likes

Got it…thanks for that @dush19

1 Like

God question:

Anti aliasing enables the reduction of zigzaggy lines mostly on angled lines. Can cause lag on some devices and is only available in Developers Options, enabled by tapping on build number for about 7 times.

I think he meant the in game option😉

Thank you for your helpful responses @iCoffeeCat and @anon43874684, I now understand the function of AA.

I’m currently running IF on iPad Pro and the graphics quality is still quite decent with AA disabled, think I’ll leave it disabled if enabling it will interfere with device performance.

Iam pretty sure your Ipad Pro can handle the AA easily, my air 2 dont have any problem with it, this mostly makes problems on older devices , like ipod 4, ipad 2 and 3, or older android devices, so dont be afraid, enable it for better experience

I’ll give it a go, thanks again.

1 Like

And …did it work?

Hi Jack, yes, it’s working like a dream with AA enabled, as well as improving the quality of the graphics, it has also improved the ‘fluidness’ of the animations running on the iPad Pro.

Thanks for suggesting to enable it!..I was a bit sceptical about turning it on at first.

1 Like

Please keep this topic in the Tutorials category. Only actual issues or specific user needs for reporting a problem should be in this support category. Please do NOT put this in the “Support” category.

Thank you.

Ok, but dont you think, users with problems check Support first? I think if it sits right there near the top, many questions will be answerd. @DIsraelFDS

That’s why there is a tutorial section. The same could be said for any number of other tutorials. When someone needs support they should ideally have already checked the tutorial section. If not then they can be directed as necessary to an appropriate tutorial.

Ok than…let it sit in tuts…will link it than if i see an post in support related to this one👍

1 Like

@DIsraelFDS I changed something, it moved itself back to support, cant push it back into Tutorial…pls move thanks

1 Like

This topic needs updating
Lots of ppl are getting issues in this matter.