Solo Mode to Online Mode Videoshop

1. What is a "videoshop?"
    Videoshop is not an official term. Just thing of it like a photoshop, but 30 of them a second.
  2. What did you do?
    I masked out an AirBerlin 737-700 Wing from Infinite Flight and put on top of a clip of an IF 789 American taxi past. Then I added a blur to add a bit more realism.
  3. What does this have to do with Infinite Flight?
    I made a scene out of Infinite Flight’s live mode using multiple clips from Solo Mode, meaning I retained the full original quality.
  4. Can I watch it already?
    Stop reading this and clear here.
  5. I saw it, now explain.
    Okay. This was shot on Solo Mode only at EGKK, matching conditions around 11 PM in England, on August 25, 2017, based on the METAR in EGKK. This may seem quite basic, but it’s a concept of what can be done. Many more aircraft, taxing, taking off, pushing back, landing, and all, as well as runway, taxiway, and aircraft lights, more visible and there, flashing and all, as well as any other thing you might be able to do in Photoshop. If you really liked the potential shown, let me know, and comment what ideas, procedures, aircraft, and airlines you want to see, and where you want to see them. Any ideas you have, let me know. If you think this is a stupid waste of time and you’re sick of this, first, did you watch the video, and second, let me know. My time is precious too. I don’t want to waste it either.
  6. I really want to help you. I don’t know why, but what do you need help with?
    Well the video quality is quite terrible. You may agree. If you have any ideas on how to improve this, I shot this at the highest resolution possible on my aircraft. My limiting factor is QuickTime Player on my Mac, used to record my iPhone screen. If you have any suggestions on how to improve this, I have OBS and iOS 11, so if you know any way to get more crisp visuals, please let me know. I hope you enjoyed it, and thank you.

P.S. If you don’t feel like going back up to find the link, it’s:

Here

9 Likes

Thats really really cool. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Ios 11 has an in built screen recorder. Im pretty sure you go to the control center to use it

I was aware of it, which is why I mentioned it. I haven’t experienced any better video quality but was hoping someone had some tips to improving it

Thanks for sharing, that might help with tuturiol videos. ☺

1 Like

Thanks. That’s actually a pretty good idea

Looks cool but Videoshop is a pretty bad name… no offense intended.

1 Like

I couldn’t come up with anything better on the spot. Have to agree though, not the best name. Got any suggestions for a better one?

1 Like

If anyone has ideas on things to try next in Infinite Flight with this, let me know. I would definitely like to try them!

The video was cool. I’ve never seen anything like that in Infinite Flight. Although it might be a stretch, maybe you could potentially overlay many videos of aircraft taxing from the tower’s perspective.

1 Like

I honestly liked it very much, considering the fact that how much time consuming it was and effort that you put in. This is really a good idea even for various shots and videos because in live mode the other aircrafts glitches a bit and isnt as smooth as its in solo. Therefore this is really a good idea, excellent job buddy!

I appreciate it @Ksisky and @samuel_48. The airport tower idea is actually really cool. I might try that next1

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.