SoFloAir Virtual Recruitment Event @ KMIA - 232000ZJUL17

I would like to join. Can you assign a gate?

F19’s all yours, see ya tomorrow! :)

1 Like

Can you put me in Gate F21, I’m a grade 2 with 30,000 xp and only 1 violation.

1 Like

May I please reserve a gate if it’s not too late?

1 Like

I’ll take a gate if it isn’t too late … thanks

1 Like

Gave all four of you some gates, see you guys in two hours!

1 Like

@ThomasR F5 is all yours buddy!

2 Likes

I can invite me callsign AA1800AA i Will fly The beong 737

1 Like

I am really really Sorry but my Fire Brigide Chief called for work. Cant make it.

2 Likes

You’ll still have the gate just in case. You have an hour ;).
And @Hamodi747 you get Gate F6

1 Like

Can I crash the party?

Sure thing! Welcome aboard you get F7!

2 Likes

Guys! Event is 24 minutes away, spawn in at your gates 10 minutes beforehand. Thanks all! Hope our first event has a great turnout.

2 Likes

Alright guys spawn in! Copy FPL from SFL305 the event leader, we will take off from 08R and follow the plate procedures. Climb to 10,000 speed is 200, cruise is 19,000 feet. Vertical speed is 3100. Cruise speed is 300 knots airspeed. Spawn in please!
We will pushback in 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Alright guys, if you haven’t already spawn in at your gates. We’re pushing back now. Follow SFL305 do not cut him off he is lead aircraft.

Can I get a gate please?

2 Likes

Saw your event last minute hope yall didnt mind me showing

1 Like

We are glad to announce our recruitment event is now over! Thats our first of many more events to come! If you would like to join SoFlo VA apply at https://soflovaif.weebly.com in the beggining it was ehh but in the end it was a great turnout! Thanks to everyone who came! Here are some screenshots i took of the event

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.