Soekarno Hatta Int'l Airport

Hi! I would like to Introduce my Local Airport and the 12th Busiest Airport in the world, Soekarno Hatta Int’l Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia

Terminal 1
This Terminal is served by Domestic Flights (Except Garuda’s Domestic and Indonesia Air Asia Domestic). The Dominant User at here is Lion Air, Citilink, Batik Air, and Sriwijaya Air. This is the First Terminal of CGK which opened in 1985. This Terminal Has 3 Parts (1A, 1B, 1C)

I did some spotting at here (Lion and Batik)

Terminal 1 Entrance

Citilink (Garuda’s own Low Cost Carrier)
GMF Aeroasia (One of The Largest Hangars at Southeast Asia or Probably in Asia, It was Garuda’s own hangars but they sell it to Government)

Terminal 2
The 2nd Terminal of CGK which opened in 1992. This Terminal is served for International and Domestic (only for Garuda) Flights. This Terminal Has 3 Parts (2D, 2E, 2F). 2 of them (2F and 2E) are served for all Garuda’s Flights. The Dominant Users on 2D is Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, and Emirates.
Singapore and Emirates Spotting ;) (B773)
Garuda Spotting (B738)

Terminal 2 (The Bridge Close the view 😧)

Terminal 3 (Existing)
This is the Latest Terminal in CGK Project. Opened in 2010 (CMIIW) This Terminal is Served for Indonesia Air Asia and Air Asia. This Terminal will be closed soon for the Expansion of the T3U

Terminal 3 Exterior

Terminal 3 Ultimate (T3U)
This project is Terminal 3’s Expansion which Targeted to be Opened on Mid-2016. This one would be the Biggest Terminal at SHIA.

Taken from Terminal 3 Carpark

Terminal 4
This Planned Terminal would be the fourth terminal and located on the North of Terminal 3.

That’s it, Thanks for Reading this Report. Feel free to comment on this report 😊

2 Likes

Samsung A3 😊. And It’s not a new Airport… It was opened on 1985 😆

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I quite like this post. Nice to see some cool pictures and good info for some airports that people may not know! Would be nice to see a few more of these 😊

2 Likes

Yes. It’s a Phone Camera

Thanks! I hope there would be an Airport Thread or Airport Topic soon

1 Like

Btw, Sorry for my Grammar’s Mistakes 😅

Moved to spotting.

SHIA they make more terminal due passengers over capacity and avoid more delayed. soetta it was great and big airport. i think they will solve the problem about passengers over capacity after finish the new building,but they not solved about delayed problem because they just improve new bulding , they have to make new RUNWAY also , because to much airline in indonesia . you will take more time on taxi way and waiting take off clearance because to much traffic ,and lack of facility