Soda Spill Creates Emergency Landing

This just seems stupid to me…a soda spill (from the pilot, I think) caused a emergency landing. A soda spill! That could have been WAY more of a disaster…all because of soda…

13 Likes

Of course it’s posted by Fox News. Why? Because it’s fake and irrelevant! :D

25 Likes

Lol. The article says the aircraft was a 737 but the picture is an A321. Fox…

25 Likes

Fox news is still a real new site, so it SHOULDN’T be fake.

4 Likes

“I can’t really tell you how far it went, but I was soaked,” Wake told the paper. “I had to change my clothes and everything.”
So?.. that’s your message to the paper?..

1 Like

It may not be fake, but they report some ridiculous crap sometimes. The fact that my family watches this news channel makes my heart hurt.

9 Likes

Yea, real news, but an interesting choice of coverage…

2 Likes

All authenticity aside, if it is true then none of us are going to be allowed to bring snacks into the cockpit anymore :-(.

1 Like

Lol it was the pilot’s fault not the passengers lol

1 Like

Right, that’s what I mean. As pilots we won’t be allowed to bring in our snacks anymore.

1 Like

Whether the article is true as it claims if you actually read the article it states the FA spilled the soda onto electronic panels and the pilot.Not the pilots fault if this is true.

3 Likes

Either way, this should NOT have happened.

2 Likes

Fair enough that true someone may have had important things to do but had to be delayed by an error made by the flight crew. Interested to see further details.

2 Likes

Yea, the article only has one paragraph.

Hopefully they do a follow up or just add to it as the story devolps

2 Likes

I feel proud that the pilot chose Jacksonville to divert to

3 Likes

Why would you feel proud? It was he’s best option. Also… not like you work at JAX… I don’t mean to be rude, but like… felling proud?
Well… Im about to read the article… hopefully not fake

3 Likes

Who told you this, I may be wrong but I highly doubt they have type ratings that pilots have.Off course maybe I missed the sarcasm or misinterpreted this but whatever.Anyways even if I mis interpreted this whats your point, they still wern’t the pilots of that aircraft.

2 Likes

Nevermind. I read FA as FO. I’ve been up too late these past couple days studying. Fried my brain.

1 Like

It is fine lol get some good sleep, hope this type of inconvenience for the passengers does not happen again but you never know.

1 Like