Socata TBM 900

By every, I ment 700, 850 as well. And you know the difference right?

Yes, I do. But once again, the differences you could simulate are minor.

The 850 is a high performance version of the 700. Great. So it’s a little faster. Does this bring the need of adding it?

The 900 is an improved version of the 850 with winglets, and some other aerodynamical changes. The winglets would make a small visual difference, but it’s never as big as for example between the CRJ-200 and the CRJ-1000.

And then we have the 910 which brings an update in the avionics. But since we don’t have working cockpit instruments, it’s not something that would introduce a new experience compared to a previous version.

That leaves us with the 930 which is visually based on the 900/910. And the 900/910 are improved versions of the 700/850. So for me, it’s absolutely fine that they stick with the 930 because as I said, the simulateable (is that even a word) differences are minor.

But that’s only my opinion here. If you have a different one, I’m fine with that 😊

1 Like

Damn it looks good. I love the look of it so much. But just any new GA aircraft would be great.

Thx for the awesome request.

2 Likes

The only difference between the 900,910 and 930 as far as I know are the avionics.

The 910 for example does have a Garmin 1000, the 930 a Garmin 3000.

1 Like

Its mainly just an avionics upgrade between the two models

1 Like

If the difference is like the CRJ200 and the CRJ1000. They are working on those so they should make these as well to make it fair.

how do you have this!?!?!!?!?!?!

1 Like

Delta Virtual was live at the IF booth at Oshkosh today.

1 Like

does that mean it’s on its way

1 Like

Nope lol just means people are able try it out

It means it’s on its way but doesn’t give any specifics as to when it will come out. It will come out when it is ready. ;)

2 Likes

Be nice if we had an update on release, no snarky comments about it being out when it’s out needed

2 Likes