SoCal Warbirds Memorial Day Flyover (KSNA)

Hello IFC! This is my first time ever creating a topic, which may be surprising to some of you because I’ve been around for a while now. But getting to the point, today the CAF (Commemorative Air Force) performed a flyover for Memorial Day over a few Southern California counties (Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside) with 18 warbirds from WWII era. (It is important to note that I am NOT a good spotter, so sorry in advanced for the lampposts 😂). I wanted to give the photos an old vintage look with the editing, so please let me know how they turned out. And as always constructive criticism is welcome!
All photos taken at John Wayne/Orange Co. Intl Airport (KSNA) on top of Terminal C Parking, with many people spectating! (yes we all social distanced and sorry for the long intro too! Lol)

21 Likes

How in the world did I not know about this?

These photos are amazing, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

amazing photos!!! greats shots📸

1 Like

I found out yesterday, it was announced late. I just went to the airport to guarantee seeing them because when the Thunderbirds flew over I missed them because they went further north than their route showed😂

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Idk what to say but… AMAZING🤪🤩

1 Like

Wow those are very nice photos!

1 Like

@Kevinsoto1502 and @MJP_27 Thanks! I didn’t expect them to turn out that good 😂

2 Likes

Been there before😂👀

1 Like

Incredible pictures!!! Keep up the amazing work :)

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.