Soarin' Over California

Hey IFC! So today I decided to share a regional California flight with the United Express CRJ-200. I flew from Eureka, CA (KACV) to San Luis Obispo, CA (KSBP). Hope you enjoy!

Server: Expert
Aircraft: United Express CRJ-200
Route: Arcata Regional Airport (KACV) to San Luis Obispo Regional Airport (KSBP)
Flight Time: 1:12 at a Cruising Altitude of 34,000ft (FL340)

Passengers boarding at Humboldt County Regional Airport in Eureka, CA

Taking off banking over the Northern California waters headed nonstop to San Luis Obispo

Last glance at Eureka CA before heading down the California Coast

Approaching Wine Country in Santa Rosa and Napa Valley CA

Flying over the Bay Area with The Bay Bridge on our left connecting the cities of Oakland and San Francisco, California

Beautiful Monterey, California, just past Santa Cruz, known for the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium

Making our turn into San Luis Obispo County California

Our final turn onto Final of Runway 29 at KSBP

Seconds from a bumpy touchdown at San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport

Parked at the New Terminal. As the passengers deplane, a TBM 930 starts its takeoff roll

Thanks for viewing, any feedback is welcome!

Ok so I knew I forgot something:
Which photo is your favorite?

0 voters

13 Likes

Amazing photos๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘! Judging by how KACV is looking, I will definitely want to go fly there. This thread definitely got my like.

1 Like

I see no passengers loading/ disembarking at all so I must assume your flight made $0 and paid for a completely empty flight

1 Like

Nice Flight!

1 Like

Thanks, it is a great part of California, not used or known by many!

Thank you!

Yes, not the best revenue, especially due to the airports in use ๐Ÿ˜‚

(Extremely biased) California is the best place to fly! I flew into SBP the other week in a 172 and this is pretty representative of what it looks like in real life. Itโ€™s crazy to see how far Infinite Flight has come in such a short period of time. Hereโ€™s to more flights like this!

4 Likes

Yes, California has so many diverse regions that are all so different and unique in their own ways! IF has come a long way since it was first released.

1 Like

@Jacob_Layton I was that TBM,
Wasnโ€™t expecting company at SBP!

2 Likes

If only I was the TBM ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

i actually wasnโ€™t it this time

1 Like

Incredible views, nice pictures!

1 Like

Great pictures! Good to see a different side of things from the heavies to now the regionals and GA jets!!

1 Like

Yes it was you! ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

@AviationFreak Lol when were you the TBM before? ๐Ÿ˜‚
@ShaneAviation thanks!
@Andy350 yes, no one ever uses regionals

I was in one of @anon38496261โ€™s ones ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Oh ok ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

E170 is better
jk

1 Like

It would be if it was reworked. Lol
But the ERJ-145 is pretty good too.

1 Like

Beautiful! I had landed at KSBP for my IFR long cross country IRL and this just brought back memories of that flight

2 Likes