Soarin' Around The World #1: Matterhorn! @ LIMC 111700ZAPR20

Soarin’ Around The World

Infinite Flight’s Magical Event Series

Event #1: Matterhorn Mountain - Milan Malpensa Airport (LIMC)

Attendees Count: 1

Photo Credit

Welcome!

Welcome to the first event of the Soarin’ Around The World event series, hosted by @Thunderbolt, @Captain_Merka, @Mr-plane-guy1, and @anon38496261! This event is going to be one of the biggest events of the series, and we cannot wait!

About Soarin’ Around The World

Soarin' Around The World is based on the ride found at multiple Disney parks around the world. This ride takes riders on a journey through the great wonders of our planet, through multiple landmarks and wonders of nature. In this series, we will fly out of every single place featured on this ride, in the order that they are featured during the ride sequence. More information can be found on the topic below.

Event Details & NOTAMs

Time & Date: 2020-04-11T17:00:00Z
Server: Expert Server
Airport: Milan Malpensa (LIMC)
Event Host: @Thunderbolt

• Event hosts are not responsible for any ghosts, violations, or reports received
  • If IFATC is present, follow all instructions
  • If IFATC is not present, use UNICOM responsibly
  • Taxi and takeoff procedures will be released closer to the event date

Gates

This event series has brought a new form of assigning gates to events here on the IFC. All of the events in this series will be organized via Airtable, the first of its kind here on the IFC. This is a trial run and still has multiple flaws. Please leave feedback so we can improve for the 12 other events in this series!

How Do I Sign Up?

1. Click the link below to the Airtable
  2. Find your flight of choice (multiple tables within the document)
  3. Reply with your preferred gate
  4. Our team will input it into the spreadsheet

With the use of Airtable, signups can be made even easier than before, thanks to the four of us constantly editing the spreadsheet!

Click Here For Gates

1 Like

Your sign up here for gates link doesn’t lead to Airtable…

1 Like

Oops…copied the wrong thing.

Should be fixed now.

1 Like

Thanks! I can’t wait to come host it with you!

1 Like

Announcement

Event has been cancelled. Rather, the whole series has been cancelled because of multiple reasons, including the problems I am having with Airtable along with the lack of participation and interest.

Apologies to All

Looks like I got here too late :(

Don’t worry, I have something else up my sleeve.

You’ll see something cool in an hour.

1 Like