So... I was Flying in Live and This Happened

And I saw Tyler in the Amsterdam region… but when I checked his waypoints, there were London airports.
Is this a glitch or is it what I think it is? I’m talking about global flight

7 Likes

he was probably trying to fly there notice he is out of region too

3 Likes

I have seen it aswell but it might also be a start for Global Flight ;)

3 Likes

he’s practising for global flight…;)

1 Like

Maybe you should post this on this topic: Community Members Spotted on Live

1 Like

*Cough * Global Flight *Cough *

4 Likes

that’s exactly the first thing that i thought when i saw him

1 Like

go follow him

1 Like

he disconnected :/

2 Likes

He’s in the London region. You can see other users in other regions. There’s been a load of topics about this.

10 Likes

his point was he saw tyler it was that he was confused why his way points were London airport

1 Like

Why is it confusing? Tyler was flying in the London Region. If you are in the Paris or Amsterdam regions you can see people in the London region, and vice verses. End of confusion.

It’s Deffinately not global flight guys. He was flying from one place to another in the London region.

1 Like

He’s close to 1,000,000 XP!

1 Like

he is just testing global flight. if he is not he will lose all of that 1,000,000 XP

i never said it was i said he was

No he’s not. He’s in the London region flying. You can just see him because the Amsterdam region is next to the London region. He’s not testing global flight.

Wouldn’t his throttle be cut?

He is in the London region. The two regions are actually so close together that you can see planes in London on the map from Amsterdam. Nothing about global flight here, although it has been confirmed, duh.

2 Likes

This confirms this…

1 Like