Snoman’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi everyone! I’m training for my IFATC application so stop by and do some patterns!

3 Likes

Open at KSJC! Runways 30L and 30R are in use!

1 Like

Quick! Someone go tell @BigBert10

3 Likes

And by the way, sorry but I’m not able to come :(

1 Like

I was just about to open up KSJC 😆

2 Likes

What a coincidence!

1 Like

I might come as well

You know what I am coming

1 Like

I was the Etihad 787

• you forget to give me a pattern instruction when I asked for runway change, you cleared me instantly
  • your exit runway command was too late. Try giving it at 60kts
  • you could give me instant crossing clearance when I drove to parking.

Anyways, great job and good luck!

1 Like

Lol @MJP_27 your door is open

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback and stopping by!

Thanks for letting me know, I wasn’t sure how to do it correctly!

Yeah I realized that 😬.

1 Like

Do you know the AGL pattern flight height? That’s very important

It’s 1000ft AGL right?

It’s a 1000ft for prop aircrafts and 1500ft for jets. And make sure to know the transition level of your controlling airfield since it’s maybe a exercise in your exam

1 Like

Wait?!

IT IS?!

1 Like

That’s very important to know. The highest pattern level which is allowed is 1500ft AGL. If an aircraft wants a transition you must think logically. Between every aircraft has to be 1000ft spacing so your transition height is 1500ft + 1000ft spelling = 2500ft AGL is your transition height. Make also sure if your airport is at 100ft and there is a transition, always choose the next biggest number —> 100ft ground level + 2500ft height = 2600ft so you have to choose 3000ft !

I hope I could help you a little bit

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by and all of the advice! It definitely helped

1 Like

#Acrobatics

1 Like

I already failed my exam because such questions so why not helping others. If you want check out this event. It’s in Greece on expert server with IFATC provided :)

1 Like

Alrighty y’all I’m closing it down! Thanks for the help @Georgios_P! How’d I do @MJP_27?

2 Likes

You did good just one suggestion you don’t have to say after the option make left traffic

1 Like