Snapdragon 660

Are snapdragon 660 and 6 gb ram good specifications for smooth functioning of IF

I would move this to #support

1 Like

Okay thank you done .

1 Like

@Gibberish this is actually better suited for #general since #support is for users to post issues they are having with Infinite Flight specifically. Don’t worry though, I moved it over :)

4 Likes

Ok, thanks for telling me that. Happy Landings

1 Like

@Kirito_77 is the guy for inquiries like this. He’ll respond to this topic when he can. ;)

1 Like

Yes. The snapdragon 660 will be able to run infinite flight at around medium to bottom High settings. You will just have to tweak the settings a bit.

It would run fine Medium settings but don’t expect it to run at high in congested airports.

Nice to be recognised 😄

@Hritik can you tell me which device it is you’re looking at? The specifications alone would be Good/ Best graphics, but that can change dramatically depending on the device in question 🙃

2 Likes

@Kirito_77 Could possibly be the Samsung A9, in which case @Hritik you should be fine on good settings even around busy airports, and it should be able to run on best/ludicrous during cruise.

1 Like

The 660 isn’t the same as the A9, different architectures, and depending on the device different cooling.

1 Like

I meant Samsung A9 phone not the apple chipset, my bad.

2 Likes

Ah, ok. Just making sure.

1 Like

Samsung galaxy a9

Thank you everyone

I don’t think it would be a mega device for graphics, but maybe medium graphics.

My 845 cannot perform well on if. I think it is because of bad operation optimization.

Okay thanks for the reply 😁

Yeah the A9 should be good enough on medium even at busy airports. I think for the price it’s a good pickup.

1 Like

Thank you soo much

1 Like