SmoothTrack Problems

Yes, I am aware that some of this isn’t really related to Infinite Flight, but it’s a bug with an App that has made itself public here, so I’m trying to seek out some help.

The SmoothTrack/OpenTrack combo has been twitching constantly around 2 times every second every time my head moves around, and by far, this has made flying on PC simulators near-impossible.

Using it on IF is fine, so it may be an opentrack issue. If anyone has experience with this, I was wondering if there’s any way to stop it. Thanks!

@epaga

Video:

4 Likes

@epaga is the person you are looking for!

Yeah. Sent him an email a while back. Just trying to get some help ASAP

1 Like

Gonna bump this. Still looking for some help

1 Like

Hey man - since it works on IF, email is definitely the better route for issues like this (OpenTrack isn’t needed for IF anyways). Sorry I’ve been slow lately, we’ve had a COVID close call in the family.

That said, you could try the USB mode SmoothTrack and see if that helps. Also try a complete reboot of your PC (I had strange jitteriness once and that fixed it). Oh finally try a different port? Could be other devices are somehow interfering on that port?

Thanks for the reply! I’m in class right now, so I’ll let you know when I can do something about it. 👍🏻

1 Like

Hey John! Sorry I’m late. Just finished the semester

The reboot worked! No more jitters on my end. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.