Smoothest Landing Done by You

My smoothest so far is -128fpm which is butter in MY opinion (with the B739).

3 Likes

How did you get the landing stats?

8 Likes

Sorry, didn’t mean to bother.

2 Likes

I used the desktop application called LiveFlight. Here is a download link,

https://connect.liveflightapp.com/

If you need help setting up feel free to message me.

4 Likes

I have LiveFlight but I’m curious how you got those stats, I’d love to know.

2 Likes

Ah, I don’t really have a computer to do that, since my dad needs his work computer and my mom wolnt let me use hers, but looks cool…

3 Likes

Hey!
So when you open the application make sure your game is IF Connect enabled and are on the same internet as your computer.

When you see this screen, http://prntscr.com/kow8b1
Hit Expand on the right which should open up an additional window.

2 Likes

Oh, okay! I have LiveFlight on my phone. I’ll have to try on my computer :)
Thank you!

1 Like

I had around -56 FPM landing in a CRJ a week or so ago. @Dillon_Lewis and @Dylan_Bright are jealous

6 Likes

GPWS callout :100, 50, 40, 30, 20 10 B U T T E R.

7 Likes

My Smoothest Landing on a normal day was at least between -1 and 50 FPM. It was in a 787-9.

Now

My smoothest Landing while focusing on that specific part was -3 FPM. I was in a 787-8 and had to use KEDW because it had the extra runway length I needed.

3 Likes

Is that app free or paid?

LiveFlight on the App Store is free itself and has in-app purchases. The computer edition is also free, I don’t know if there are any purchases. :)

1 Like

If i download the app on the same ipad the I fly with. Am I gojng to be able to see my landing stats after my flight?

I’m not sure. Let me do some looking and I’ll PM you with what I find.

1 Like

I can see why @Dylan_Bright might be jealous but I’m not. I can’t count that high yet, all I know is -1 through -15 on my landings, maybe one day I’ll learn…

Everyone has their own opinion, but be sure to ask @anon66442947 who the worst grade 5 pilot is in IF. :)

3 Likes

Don’t you need to have a computer at middle school/secondary school

Kinda I just do everything on my IPad, and I can use them for school if I need to they just don’t let me download games and whatever on them…

So what do you play IF on?