Smoke effect upon takeoff

This will be my second and final feature request today. This smoke effect would look cool behind aircraft when their engines are at anywhere from 95-100%, mainly on takeoffs. Let me know what you all think! image

33 Likes

Yeah that would be a nice effect to add in to the sim along with the landing smoke effect too.

14 Likes

This would be nice to simulate the thrust power.

7 Likes

Thanks guys! I’m so happy people agree with me! 😄

9 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Isn’t that a bit unfair? The developers work really hard to make this game great and if they are currently working on global flight then its a lot to ask for them to immediately start on work on this small stuff.

5 Likes

Yes! They did say that BUT they also said that they were experiencing issues with it so it would be delayed!

Let’s see you make something better

5 Likes

Emmanuel, the developers work really hard and try their very best to make Infinite Flight the best simulator. Spreading negativity won’t help “getting the developers off their butts.” It will be added eventually. We will just have to wait. Back on topic: this is a really cool effect that I would love to see added!

4 Likes

Would you like to do it? As far as I’m concerned we wouldn’t have half the features we have today if they were lazy.

4 Likes

If they added it you would have real smoke coming out of your phone. Being a developer is very time consuming and frustrating, and you my friend aren’t making them feel good about the hard work they do.

5 Likes

Mate don’t lower yourself to his level. There is a little button called flag. Just use it

Anyway back on topic. I would love to see this especially on B747-400 and the 747-200. It really adds realism

Who is lowering themselves to a lower level now?

I would love this to be added! :)

1 Like

its cool, but does anyone use 95-100% power on takeoff? i know I am usually around 85 in the B772ER

1 Like

They should make this