Smartwings Boeing 737-800

I’d prefer the original livery if I’m being honest.
Not a big fan of the turquoise (or which ever colour that is) on the windows and the engines. Doesn’t really match well with the orange and dark blue.

Anyway let’s try to get some more votes everyone so this beautiful livery gets noticed more!
Not only this is a nice looking livery but it has a large route network and there is no Czech/Slovak livery in IF yet

2 Likes

Totally agree! I do prefer the normal one, was just wondering what everyone else thought about that one :D

Also interesting how it has an American Registration!

1 Like

Another small bump!

A Czech Livery is well overdue now and should be added…

Sort of disappointed that this didn’t come with the couple new liveries we received with 20.1 :/

Look at all these destinations from Prague!

Would be good to have a different european holiday airline, offering so much more variety in Infinite Flight!

4 Likes

I’d fly to all of those destinations! Not to mention you can do flights to smaller Egyptian airports like Taba and El Alamein.

I’ll probably make a map of all possible routes you could do.

4 Likes

Igor has already done one! :D @Tsumia

Such awesome routes, and all from Eastern Europe, which I believe is untouched in infinite flight, and needs more attention - this should do the trick!

6 Likes

Well that’s all taken from Flightsfrom.com. :^)

I’ll probably just merge them.

3 Likes

Ah, not sure where it’s from or how to get those maps 😂

Nevertheless, they show the variety of routes and destinations offered by smartwings, so get voting people :D

3 Likes

Yeah exactly we all get an idea of how big Smartwings’ route network is, we now just have to keep posting on here frequently & regularly to bring more attention to this livery to the community as well as the staff & moderators.

Hopefully it gets noticed as I’m pretty sure that a lot of people in this community don’t know this airline & livery exists.

Because if someone from the staff team notices this livery then hopefully we will get surprised with it in the next update just like how they quite surprised us with the Ukraine International B772 despite it having like 15 votes.

7 Likes

It would be an awesome surprise. Yes, you could argue there are other liveries of larger airlines and higher demand that the community want adding, however, we don’t have one livery which offers the routes that smartwings operate. I think bringing in a whole new airline to infinite flight makes a bigger impact than an updated livery.

6 Likes

Here’s a snap of OM-IEX, which I took through a fence at Kosice airport last year! Hopefully one day I can recreate this in IF!

4 Likes

Nice photo! 😍 Hopefully we’ll be able to see the livery in Infinite Flight one day.

4 Likes

Credits

So I just found out about a very interesting Charter route Smartwings operated during the winter seasons of 2017 and 2018. QS6628 was a charter route that flew from Prague, Czechia to Salalah, Oman, which operated via Bratislava and Ras 'Al Khaimah. There are options to fly just via Ras 'Al Khaimah too as QS4210. I’d love to fly on those routes! 👀

More info here:
https://www.flightera.net/en/flight/SmartWings/QS6628
https://www.flightera.net/en/flight/QS4210

6 Likes

Such a beautiful livery which operates some great routes. Let’s get these votes up and try get this added to IF!

4 Likes

Bumping this again, would really hope to see this come with 21.1…

3 Likes

Thanks for bumping, I really like this livery.

They did a charter with Funjet/Applejet vacations one year at KMKE in the US. So have Norwegian and TuiJet but this one was the most unique.

2 Likes

Smartwings is not Canadian???

Sunwing has nothing to do with Smartwings.

6 Likes

Explain this…
transferir (4)

I am sorry if this is off - topic but here is a Smartwings 737 - Max 8!

3 Likes

A Sunwing 737-800 that was leased to Smartwings.

On another note, here’s a Smartwings 737-800 approaching Tokyo Haneda a few days ago after a charter flight from Bucharest Via Novosibirsk:

4 Likes