Small Plane Crash, Maryland

Yesterday at 6:09pm EST a small plane crashed near Tipton airport in Maryland just south of BWI. This hits home for me because the plane that crashed was the plane I learned to fly on and am still learning to fly on. Inside we’re two people. One of which is my flight instructor and another being a student pilot. They are both ok but we’re sent to shock trauma for safety percussions. I have about 30 hours in the air. All of which is in this plane. The plane is a Socata Tb9, N2824R. To see more about this click this link right here. https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/09/17/small-plane-crashes-near-tipton-airport-in-anne-arundel-county/ Thanks for taking the time to read this.

7 Likes

Wow! I hope they are ok 🤕

3 Likes

Aviation Incidents

As it is an unfortunate truth that there are many small aviation incidences on a daily basis. We ask that you refrain from posting about these on the forum. This is due to the volume of topics we would otherwise get that would clog up the forum and dilute productive discussion of other topics.

-Misha

Hey Cameron!

Wow, that’s scary. I hope both of them will be fine! The fact that you know one of the injured and it’s a plane you flew as well must be pretty shocking for you as well. I wish you all the best too.

As sad as it is, accidents like this one occur on a daily basis. That’s why we shouldn’t create topics for each and everyone of them. @Claudio just posted the official rule in his comment. You can find it in this topic as well: About the Real World Aviation Category

I understand that this crash is affecting you personally and I understand why you posted it of course. I’m not blaming you here. Just keep this in mind for the future.

Again, all the best to you and a fast recovery to the passengers!

Marc

7 Likes

Its the reality of the world, death. Hopefully these people can escape it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.