Small livery mistake Cityflyer E190

The part of the landing gear fairing that retracts into the fuselage is painted in the wing color instead of blue.

5 Likes

Pretty sure that is by design, I can find a great picture but if you look at the faring it seems to be white.

No the blue part gets very well hidden by the dark wheels, here’s a clearer picture:

1 Like

Disregard this, I can find pictures that suggest otherwise, ones of this registration too

1 Like

I’ve reported it. It should be blue

source

2 Likes

And there are more problems too, AirFrance registration on the wing, Cityflyer doesnt have a plane registration in the cockpit but it instead says TBD and more. Theres a topic for those ithink, i hope they fix it and it doesnt remain as it remained on LOT 175 in 22.8

2 Likes

There’s actually a few E190s that have TBD in the cockpit, for example the Qantaslink.

1 Like

Thanks, could you maybe also report the registration number on the KLM E190 being on the right wing (and inverted), when there shouldn’t be any lettering on that side?

Probably won’t be fixed until next year as many of the devs will take some time off

1 Like

Already known and reported. Most livery issues have already been reported. If more than one person is aware of an issue, it’s most likely been reported ir noted

1 Like