Hello, my name is Jonah and I am currently a college student at Bakersfield College. I am taking a communications class and I have to interview someone with my dream career.
- What communication skills (ex: public speaking, small group, interpersonal etc.) do you use most often in this job?
- What is one communication skill you would you like to strengthen to help you in your job and how would it help?
- On the job, what kinds of people do you communicate with most often?
- Describe the communication environment within your company. How does it support you? What improvements would you make?
- What was your fall back career choice if aviation hit a slump like it did in 2020 with Covid-19?
- Why did you choose aviation?
- How long did it take for you to reach the position you are currently in?
- What was one of your greatest flights and destinations you have visited while working?
- What aircraft do you have your certifications for?
- If you could, what is something you would recommend to future pilots?
- What is a high stressed situation you have encountered while flying?
- What was it like switching from general aviation to working with the major airlines?
I really do appreciate it and would like to reach out to you in the future for help and advice. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day! I really do need help. I have reached out to so many pilots who haven’t gotten back to me. This assignment is due tonight (10/11/2021).