IF is very sluggish on Android. I am running v. 6.0.1 Any help is appreciated.
When you say sluggish, do you mean slow and laggy? If so, reduce your graphics settings.
That would describe, I suppose that would describe it, it kinda skips and sputters and stutters along. When I hit the com icon to transmit, it flashes extremely fast. additionally tutorials/support won’t load either. I have to use my PC for them.
Maybe reinstall the app. Only thing I can really suggest is to just change the graphics to a little lower than they currently are.
Thanks man, I will certainly try that. It has now decided to update Android to v. 7.0.1. So it will be a few before I can try it.
What device do you use?
Asus Android Tablet that is running v. 7.0.1
I also have an LG that run Android v. 5.1 both are acting the same way.
Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:
- Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
- Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight
- Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally
- Disable active add or message blocking apps
- Don’t install unapproved apps
- Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
- Don’t install IAP unlocking apps
- Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled on Android devices
- Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
- Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs
- Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
For in-flight performance, please refer to these helpful tips:
Thanks so much Tyler, perhaps this will prove to be very helpful. :)
Tyler,thanks again for your help. It runs very smoothly now.