Slow game after update 20.1

Before about the latest update to the new update 20.1.
when there were more than 5 planes at the airport, the situation was normal and nothing be slow
But now…
When this update 20.1 came.
when there are only two planes at an airport, the game is very slow.
I don’t know if this problem happened for all or the problem just happens to me!
If this problem happens to everyone …

I hope it will be resolved soon

1 Like

The server is overloaded with the influx of pilots flying after the update. This is a known issue and the devs are working to fix it.

2 Likes

server overload is all. They’re working on it.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.
I thought this problem only happened to me

I almost want to say, “Stop flying, people!”, but that means I would be included. :(

2 Likes

How can that be when the server load is operating around 50-60%
Just wondering because these are the same numbers we’ve always had, even before 20.1

1 Like

As it stands right now, all three servers are at 70-80% load. This is a 20-30% increase from pre-20.1. As this is a new update, the hype is there. Trust me, as time goes on, the servers will return to normal. This is the same thing that happened after 19.4 and the A350 came out.

1 Like

The devs are also working on some hotfixes to help fix all of these issues and they should be released in the coming days.

1 Like

hello! they are working on a hot fix! it’s just due to the overload on the servers should be fixed in the upcoming weeks hopefully :D have a great day

1 Like

I get what you’re saying :O
I got ahead of myself and didn’t realize that Jason said servers have been scaled up too, so the server load numbers would be even higher on the pre-20.1 scale

There are a lot of factors at play here. Device type, device memory, server load, graphics settings, scenery cache, etc…

I just completed ORD to RJTT with high graphics settings with no issue on a fairly new IPad pro. Here is what I found works well:

• Restart device prior to flight
  • Clear scenery cache
  • Limit frame rate
  • Point camera up in cockpit view when at cruise to avoid scenery loads

Not saying this will work for everyone, but I have not had a single app crash since the first day of the release following these steps.

2 Likes

I know what you mean but that not working with me…
And we’re waiting devs to fix it 🔜

Hello! Devs are working on it, don´t worry.

1 Like

why are u surprised…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.