Slightly over edited screenshots

Hey IFC!

Today I have a selection of shots from my more recent flights, and I have decided to try my hand at more intense editing. Sorry for those who like soft editing, these may not be for you ๐Ÿ˜‚ the routes and other information will be available at the top of each picture, enjoy!

Flight Information

Route: Abu Dhabi (OMAA) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช - Los Angeles (KLAX) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Etihad 777-300ER
FT: around 16 hours (Longest flight Iโ€™ve done)

Flight Information

Route: Calgary (CYYC) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ - Los Angeles (KLAX) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Air Canada A319
FT: 2:30

Flight Information

Novosibirsk (UNNT) ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ - Frankfurt (EDDF) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
Aircraft: Lufthansa Cargo 777-200F
FT: 6:15

Flight Information

Route: Dubai (OMDB) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช - London Stanstead (EGSS) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
Aircraft: Emirates 777-300ER
FT: 6:00

Flight Information

Route: Seattle (KSEA) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ - Los Angeles (KLAX) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ If you havenโ€™t noticed I like LAX lol
Aircraft: Alaska A320
FT: 1:45

Flight Information

Route: Hong Kong (VHHH) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ - Shanghai (ZSPD) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Aircraft: China Cargo 777-200F
FT: 2:00

Thatโ€™s all! Hope you liked them, feedback would be much appreciated, thanks for viewing and have a great day/night :)

20 Likes

That canadian montains, are so stunning! I fly on that region Just to see then. Suggetion: Do you already fly on Peru? U can shot a Lot of Nice landscapes on there

1 Like

I havenโ€™t really flown around Peru, I have flown out of Lima once and it was stunning, I would love to fly around that area more!

1 Like

Fly to Cusco from Lima, have a hard approach, but with some sttuning montains, If u fly on sunset, cheezzโ€ฆ

amazing under what time span did you do these flights in beutiful by the way!!!

You shouldโ€™ve put intense editing on the landing lights to make it stand out more

most of the pictures except the Lufthansa 777-200F one were all during the โ€œbrightโ€ hours, therefore, posing no need, the Lufthansa one maybe could have had landing light reflections, but that not the point. amazing postsโ€ฆ but yes I agree with @RileyBozina to give yourself an even bigger challenge next time try to edit it with landing lights. :)

@RileyBozina @Jster82x thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated :) I would have but im not sure if it would have complied with the new rules so yea

These look very nice! I love all the traffic (and always do).

1 Like

thanks mate :)

1 Like

@Aero no problem! Once again great edits, keep at it!!! :)

1 Like