Slight shots in the movement of the view after the update

hello colleagues, after this update I had problems not in the graphics, but in moving the camera it has slight shots and is no longer as fluid as before. I tried to reduce the graphics but it doesn’t change. before I did not have these problems. now moving the view takes shots

May be due to a presence of 777s in the area. The high polygon amount does cause some choppy frames at times. Try turning your aircraft count or graphics settings lower.

1 Like

This may be due to the high amount of 777s in the area. The high polygon amount may cause choppy frames at times. Please restart your device and try again. May be a small glitch

1 Like

Adding to what Nate said, you could lower the rendering and scenery graphics to find your right angle to take your screenshot. If you have found that position, you may increase the graphic settings to take the screenshot.

1 Like

I try to do this. Thank you so much for the advice

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t necessarily mean to just take a screenshot. This also applies towards improving the camera movement.

1 Like

I have done everything that you have recommended, and for safety or even cleaned the cache. seems to have improved a lot, thank you for the advice. good flight everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.