SLC Has Spirit! | Spirit Announces Plans To Serve Salt Lake City With 3 New Routes

Spirit Announces Plans To Serve Salt Lake City

Source
Spirit Airlines will start flying to a new destination in 2022! The ultra low cost carrier announced its plans to serve Salt Lake City (SLC). They will start with flights to Los Angeles, Orlando, and Las Vegas. All the new flight will begin service on May 26.

Credit to Spirit Airlines

Spirit will be a huge assent to Salt Lake City, as they currently only have 1 ULCC - Frontier.

I’m excited to see how they will grow from this airport!

15 Likes

That’s exciting news for the airline!

Another reason why we need SLC to be 3D and NEO to be added in order to recreate this on IF !

1 Like

Banana invasion comin’ in :P

Jokes aside, actually, it’s pretty interesting seeing Low Cost competition in SLC

2 Likes

Always love seeing some new competitors in SLC. Flew into it once last year and immediately loved it!

More flights to Orlando, the better! Also yeah SLC is cool

1 Like

Very interesting indeed, prices look quite steep. Will continue to fly with the louder, clearer option Delta😉

2 Likes

Thank you 😁

Maybe sonner than later if the Pit-Slc route wasn’t cut. Salt lake can be a pain nonreving 🥲

So mad they cut that. My wife is from Pittsburgh

1 Like

It’s very exiting!

1 Like

I forsee a Salt lake meetup 👀🤟🏽

1 Like

Let’s goooooooooo!!! Bout time we get up in sum SLC!!!

1 Like

That means we have to grab food at some point now @Skydriver900

1 Like

Sounds like a plan to me!!! Great spots in downtown SLC.

2 Likes

You can see me working at SLC today 😎

Unfortunately don’t live in Utah 🥲, I’m a delta ramper in Pittsburgh. I’ll be making another trip out soon though.

1 Like

Well… Spirit comes to Pittsburg too!😂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.