Slack Questions & Help Thread

Hello all, a lot of VAs use Slack, so I thought I’d open a thread for people to find help for Slack. Hope this is helpful!

Won’t the official Slack support page help people?

13 Likes

Yes, but there is a support page for phpVMS so I just thought I’d open one for Slack. 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t seen anyone on the IFC asking about Slack. I think anyone who is should just contact Slack or the retrospective VA.

2 Likes

Fair point actually!

1 Like

This is an Infinite Flight forum I think it’s best noting. Slack and Infinite Flight are two completely different things that don’t relate to each other. People who have questions on the actual Slack app can ask it to Slacks support page with their own professionals that was also linked above.

2 Likes

I can agree with this. Similar to how we don’t ask questions about Infinite Flight on Slack’s support page.

1 Like

Then why do we have a #thirdparty category?

That is a category for third party apps that relate to infinite flight use. Slack is not an Infinite Flight third party application. :)

3 Likes

This is the category for topics related to unofficial third-party apps for Infinite Flight. Here you can ask questions about these apps and get responses from community members and third-party app developers. Many third-party apps have their own support, so please check the specific app for their preferred method of feedback/support.

3 Likes

There’s no need for this topic if you don’t have a question or something specific to address. Please refrain from creating topics that already have support for their specific apps that aren’t related to Infinite Flight or built upon an Infinite Flight API. Thanks

5 Likes