SkyUp Airlines Boeing 737-800

SkyUp Airlines Boeing 737-800 Feature Request

Credit: Karl Dittlbacher

Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever feature request on IFC!

Information about SkyUp Airlines:

This one is a very young, rapidly growing Ukrainian charter airline that just commenced operations in May 2018.

This airline currently operates:

2x Boeing 737-700
6x Boeing 737-800
3x Boeing 737-900ER

Also in March 2018 the airline finalised a firm order for the purchase of:

4x Boeing 737 MAX 8
3x Boeing 737 MAX 10

It’s operating bases are Kiev Boryspil, Lviv, Kharkiv, Odessa and Zaporizhia and it has a wide variety of routes.

It serves a few domestic flights in Ukraine, a few to across Europe but mostly holidays destinations in the Mediterranean region such as Egypt, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Spain, Portugal and even all the way to Tenerife in the Canary Islands which is its longest route at 6 hours! All of them in the 737!

On February 2020, SkyUp Airlines’ planes were charted by the Ukrainian government to evacuate citizens from Wuhan.

Why this livery needs to get added to Infinite Flight.

The reason this livery needs to get added is because Eastern Europe, especially Ukraine needs more attention in IF.

Whilst we do have the Ukraine International 737-900 this sadly doesn’t enable us recreate many flights from Ukraine as most are operated on the -800 or an E-Jet in real life. Other than that we don’t have any other Ukrainian liveries in IF. Personally, I love flying any route from/to Eastern Europe and I’m sure many others will agree with me!

Anyway feel free to drop a comment and let me know what you think of this livery!

How would you rate this livery out of five?

0 voters

I absolutely adore this livery! Theres so many leisure routes you can do with this from Ukraine!

I dont have any votes, but you have my full support!

3 Likes