Skytrax 2019

Skytrax World Airline Awards just announced the World best Airline and the World’s Top 100 Airline 2019. You can also check other awards by checking this link:

World’s Top 100

8 Likes

Woohooo! Well done Qatar Airways! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Skytrax is a funny organization. There is a lot to say, so I am not going to go in it but Qatar probably deserves this award.

Watch that video for some good info.

3 Likes

Singapore and Qatar Airways are always the rivalry. Hehe

1 Like

Yes! That’s true. But Qatar beat them this time ;)

2 Likes

Qatar Airways definitely deserves #1. I’ve seen many Trip Reports on them and they appear to be really great in all aspects. Singapore Airlines, on the other hand, not so much, but still great. I personally think Air Canada should be higher but what are ya gonna do 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

I love how the easyjet, a budget airline is ahead of all the us major carriers

4 Likes

Well, Qatar just has tons of money to throw at their airline, no wonder they came first.

YHow does money play a roll here instead of good service? The point of having a good airline is to have good service, not really to have money to throw in there. Yes, money is important when it comes to airlines, but skytrack doesn’t rate airlines for their wealthiness…

More money = better service. An airline that can afford to pay for showers on a plane will receive better reviews than an airline that can’t. (Just an example) I’m not dissing Qatar, they have exceptional service, I’m just commenting on the situation.

3 Likes

They don’t take in account how expensive these top airlines are. Also how did easyjet win over southwest lmao.

2 Likes

Some of these ratings are so off imo, China Southern for example is way too high for what it is, Icelandair is way too low, United should most definitely be above Scoot, Hawaiian should be above American, this one might be controversial to some but I think Delta should be above jetBlue when you look at the big picture.

1 Like

Ehhh american below Hawaiian. I mean come on I’ve never had a bad time with american and also american serves way more routes then Hawaiian And is more convient.

1 Like

Skytrax has become a joke, surprised people actually take them seriously

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.