Skynatkee's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A (PRACTICAL PASSED!)

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

(1st bullet) At 21:33, I thought that there would be a potential conflict with you (pushing back) and DAL119 in the close future, so as soon as a gave DAL119 the taxi clearance, I instructed DAL119 to turn right next taxiway with him being behind DT. I intended for DAL119 to turn right onto DT, then left on C, then to taxi at discretion to avoid you. But, DAL119 must’ve assumed I meant to turn on DV, (the taxiway after DT). Then, since DAL119 didn’t turn onto DT, I guess I should have instructed DAL119 to taxi at discretion because I then could’ve instructed you to give way. I ended up forgetting to instruct him to taxi at own discretion. Once you were ready to taxi, instructed you to hold position to avoid a potential conflict with DAL119, but, I should’ve instructed you to taxi to 24R then to give way to aircraft ahead or just the taxi clearance because there was distance. Mainly, I just thought you two were a lot closer, which is my mistake.

(2nd bullet) At 21:38, yes, I should’ve given you the pattern instruction or beforehand just taxi you to 24L instead. My mistake again.

(3rd bullet) At 21:41, I sent you around because it looked like you turned final late and you weren’t aligned with the runway center line (but that could’ve been easily corrected, now as I am looking at your perspective on the replay). You could’ve reported a G/A if you deemed it necessary, but I thought you weren’t gonna have a safe TAG, so that’s why I did that. Although, I shouldn’t have assumed, another mistake of me.

(4th bullet) At 21:59, your right, I should’ve gave you the command earlier. ACA991 was requesting a frequency change when ACA991 was already instructed to “contact tower when ready” with the taxi clearance. I was looking for the “you were already cleared to change frequency” command, but I couldn’t find it. When I gave up looking for it, I then gave you the late instruction to exit the runway. I should’ve prioritized the exit runway command over an unnecessary request, my mistake.

(5th bullet) At 21:59, yes, I accidentally said 33R instead of 24R or 06L. I was caught up with UAL542’s taxi clearance and ensuring that there wouldn’t be a conflict between UAL542 and ACA991. Simple mistake of me.

Thanks for joining and giving me feedback! I saw Tyler’s tutorial on that. I just forgot some things that he said in it. I will watch it again! I am controlling tomorrow at 12-2pm EDT tomorrow at either CYYZ or CYOO, so if you have time and you want to, hop in! It will be posted on here tomorrow for further reference. Have a great day! :)

1 Like

Hey everyone! I will be active on the training server from 12-2pm EDT/16:00-18:00 UTC at CYTZ! Come join if you want. Please give me advice as well if you would like to.

I’m now open!

Going there!

1 Like

thank you!

No problem!

1 Like

Listen to instructions please.

Please check tutorials on how to pattern

1 Like

I know. I was doing something challenging for you.

1 Like

If i was IFATC i would’ve reported or ghosted you lol. on the training server you cannot tell someone to follow instructions. But, please always follow instructions.

1 Like

When flying for training sessions, act professional please. What I saw there was you not listening to ATC, and doing who knows what, and not a challenge. If your going to fool around, LAX on Casual is always an option.

2 Likes

Exactly, thank you.

1 Like

@Marcel001 you weren’t being “challenging,” you were being straight up annoying. Doing loop-the-loops while aircraft are on final, cutting me off intentionally despite being told to go-around, and just disobeying instructions altogether. That’s not being challenging. You were intentionally disrupting a practice session for someone trying to train for IFATC. Either try to fly a professional pattern or don’t bother.

3 Likes

That said, I think you did pretty good @skynatkee. You made two minor things for my session:

• I requested pushback in a plane that wasn’t capable, so you should’ve just said taxi to the runway.
  • After my go-around due to Marcel cutting me off and fooling around over the runway, you forgot to sequence me behind VSCOGIRL. You just cleared me as number 2, but since you sequenced well earlier, I’ll just take it that you had a slight slip.

All-in-all, not bad given the conditions!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

@skynatkee @anon41771314 @ToasterStroodie
I’m really sorry. I apologize. It was my first time doing something like that.

1 Like

I’ll stop by!

1 Like

That’s ok. But, please ensure realism!

1 Like

Thank you!

Ok. I’ll do that.

1 Like