Skylines of the World, Part One

After some inspiration from other topics, I have made some shots of city skylines with an aircraft in the picture. I think I might start a series out of this but who knows. Made with Google Earth, IF (of course), and Photoshop. All photos were in solo and in daytime.

Photo One: Nashville, TN

This Cessna 172 overlooks Downtown in the wonderful Music City in the heart of Tennessee.

Photo Two: New Orleans, LA

After takeoff from KMSY, this Southwest 737 banks over the Central Business District in the Big Easy.

Photo Three: Vancouver, BC

The western port city of Vancouver is a center for air travel, too. This Air Canada A321 ascends into the Canadian air after takeoff.

Photo Four: Auckland, New Zealand

This Air New Zealand 777 is on its way to Istanbul, but first it makes a scenic flyover of Auckland.

Photo Five: Philadelphia, PA

This Daher TBM-930 overlooks the old United States capital and the birthplace of the Constitution, Philadelphia.

I hope you enjoyed these photos. Please leave some recommendation on which cities I should do next. Thanks for the visit!

20 Likes

Wow, Absolutely stunning! Great work Alex! Its amazing what you can do with Photoshop!

2 Likes

Nice pictures. But what did you use for the backgrounds?

I used some screenshots from Google Earth. They’re surprisingly in pretty good definition.

Great photo shops

1 Like

This is just so cool! Nice ideas and great lighting = 👍

1 Like

Thats Illegal!

1 Like

Not gonna lie it looks kinda like FSX.

3 Likes

At first i thought some one was posting pics of Xplane

1 Like

these are awesome. i cant wait for these incorperated in the game

1 Like