SkyEurope Boeing 737-700

Hello,
I would like to see this livery in IF one day since SkyEurope was the biggest airline in Slovakia, my home country.

Source: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7820831

SkyEurope Airlines was a low-cost airline based in Bratislava, Slovakia. The airline operated short-haul scheduled and charter passenger services. SkyEurope operated 44 routes to 30 destinations in 17 countries. The carrier filed for bankruptcy on 31 August 2009 and suspended all flights day later.

SkyEurope historical fleet:
Embraer EMB 120ER Brasilia: 6
Boeing 737-300: 7
Boeing 737-500: 9
Boeing 737-700: 15

Tell me what do you think about this livery and dont forget to vote if you like it.

👍 Nice request

3 Likes

Nice livery!

3 Likes

I am Slovakian too, this would be great! Sadly the airline doesn’t exist… I’m sure the Slovakian community will vote for this though! 💪🇸🇰

2 Likes

They sure had some interesting liveries
omamaula

3 Likes

You have our vote! ♥

3 Likes

European southwest

1 Like

I don’t believe IF created liveries for airlines that no longer operate sorry.

Explain the Kendell, NorthWest Airlines, Air Berlin, Air Tran, Pan Am, Monarch, pretty much the DC-10 Range and much more I’m sure.

Just saying ;)

I must say I love the blue in that livery!

7 Likes

Happened before!

The Devs added the Malév livery for the Q400. It was released in 2016, while Malév ceased its operations way back in 2012.

Also, there are numerous requests for the Concorde as well. How about that? 😊

Let’s hope that these airlines can live on in Infinite Flight through the community!

3 Likes

Bumping, it would be a dream come true to see this in IF one day maybe… It is a nice looking livery, and whilst the airline might not be around anymore, it would be a very nice addition to the european skies!

Here are some of the Sky Europe destinations

I think there is still a chance we could get this one day, especially with the recent addition of VARIG on the 772. Shows they are still adding defunct airline liveries!

2 Likes