Sky Airline Livery - Airbus 319-100

Sky Airline Livery - Airbus 319-100

© AirSpeed - Planespotters.net

(IATA: H2 - ICAO: SKU) - SKY Airline
SKY Airline was founded in 2001 and is a low cost carrier out of Chile. It is the second largest airline in the country and the first airline in Chile to operate under the low-cost model. It serves international and domestic routes throughout South America using their 10 A319’s and 9 A320 NEO’s. This livery is most recognized by its yellow-green in its paint scheme surrounded by white and blue.

Why Do We Need This Livery In Infinite Flight?

When you take a look at this livery, what sticks out to you most?
Is it the yellow-green paint color? Is it the palm tree’s on the tail? Is it the blue paint color on the belly?

Whatever it is, you have to admit that this livery is gorgeous and that you would love to see it in the Infinite Flight App - Especially with the new up and coming HD Scenery in the South American Region

Would You Like To See This Livery Added Into Infinite Flight?

Click that Blue button on the top left of the page (It says “Vote” or “Limit”)

Yes please! Although this is the old livery, which is being phased out as we speak and only a few A319s still have it, is absolutely outstanding. It would be a beautiful livery to fly in Chile and experience the beautiful natural diversity of my country!

I recommend everyone reconsider their vote allocation and vote for this, I know I will. Can’t wait to fly this to the Magallanes Region and the Atacama desert.

1 Like

This is the oldest livery from Sky… so pretty

1 Like

The new livery for A320

2 Likes

Old livery like you said, anyway would be cool to have it.

2 Likes