Skill & Confidence TEST #1

So ya got the “Right Stuff”! Up to the Challange? Try this one on for size!;
Airport Round Robin, Approx 36 mi Course. San Fran Region. Fields: 17CL (Las Tracas) to/back C77 (Bonney Doon).
Aircraft. Your choice: SuperD, C-172 or C-208.
Problem: Fly a Round Robin btwn the airfields noted. 1) Launch from either one, Touch and Go the other and Recover at the start field. 2) Reverse the Flight Plan and do it again. Ya gotta Greece it on the second try or you failed. Fail, do it again until you get it right!
Watch for a post next week titled “Skill Test #1 Results”. If ya passed and where successful by the second go you passed the test and may add your name to the Post. Good Luck
(Addendum: You must fly the pattern (Max 1000’) & Call the turns on Unicom for each T&G and Recover)

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

@divebuddha Give it a go on a windy day my friend…

2 Likes

1 Like

I just made it on Playground server (zero wind at the time).
The only difficulty was to find CL77, but I touched and went (?) successfully at both airfields at the first try.

Not very challenging for me :confused:

1 Like

@Laurens @divebuddha… Ok Lauren’s you go to the top top of the board.,
What were you flying a SuperD with a 45k Approch?
Buddha, Tail Draggers and light GA are fun. I find them more challanging some time particularly in winds. Point to Point in a Trash Hauler is boreing except at the end of the Sortie when you do that Controlled Crash, a little brake squeal, maybe a brief Horn chirp. If you set the Brake on an IF airliner, when you dirty up for landing you get an Autobrake/AntiSkid effect. Peeyu, No Joy…
Max Sends

1 Like

@Laurens… PS: re-Read the problem. 1 touch & go per sortie!
Plus I just add a kicker. See the new footnote
Max

2 Likes

@Maxmustang @divebuddha…me and C-208 have issues…we both hate each other…but i will try it…imma fly by the seat of pants kinda guy…dont wish me luck…that Cessna already have plans for me…SMH …hahaha

@Omari_Joseph… No worries Bradaman! Use the 172 he be gentle on you. No wind no problem!
Buddha be lynnnnnn… Memba. Lady fly upside down have crack up…
Regards, Max

1 Like

@Maxmustang…LOL!!..Max…Max Max…tist tist…

I took the Cessna Skyhawk.